Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

We love water tables

Since I'm on the topic of water, it only seems natural to talk about water tables.  Who needs a pool or messy sand box when you have an awesome water table!  Water is one off the simplest, most inexpensive ways I can think of to evoke your childs creativity in nature.   My five year old and one year old both can't enough of water activities.  I typically put their beach toys,  garden tools, and a few funnels in their water table.  Other great ideas for water table activities would be to transform your table into a giant tonka car wash station, bubble or foam bath!  I love the idea of going on a rock/fossil hunt, then using the water table as a wash station.  My son loves going on treasure hunts, so this activity is super exciting for him!  I'll bet the kids would have a lot of fun using the water beads, or ice cubes in their table!

Here's our water table!  
 
Check out more great water table I found on my Pinterest profile!
 
Have fun.  Get creative!
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment