Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Water Breads for Kids!

I wasn't going to start my new blog talking about water beads, but just like having kids, sometimes spontaneity is best.   I ran across this video on YouTube, and instantly wanted to do this project with my kids. 


 

These water beads feel slippery, squishy, and are amazing to play with!   We added kitchen cups, spoons, and bowls to our water bead box, for added fun!  The water beads I did with my kids were puchased at Michaels Craft store, but amazon also sells them online.  Purchasing these beads is a super easy, no fuss option to do this craft!  You can typically purchase a bag for under $10.  Michaels is good beause you can always find coupons in the Sunday paper. 
I can't wait to make these!
 
"I have seen tremendous strides in their development when exposed to the raw, natural wonders in nature."


No comments:

Post a Comment